The support and development of match officials is a key area for us all and with this in mind the RFU is offering those who support this vital area the opportunity to register for their new E-Learning modules and Communities of Practice.
This course is for those involved in supporting the development of Match Officials/Referees. The course will hone the people development skills of the individuals involved, which will in turn improve the experiences for players in the game. This course should support any individuals with future registration for the full England Rugby Mentoring Award.
- Must be at least 18 years old on event start date
- Introduction : 22 November 2021 (12:00 – 12:15)
- Sharpening the Saw: 06 December 2021 (12:00 – 12:15)
- Reflective Practice : 10 January 2022 (12:00 – 12:15)
- Getting the Best out of Others: 07 February 2022 (12:00 – 12:15)
- Coffee & Catch Up: 07 March 2022 (19:00 – 20:00)
- Putting it All Together: 11 April 2022 (12:00 – 12:15)
- Equity in my Approach : 09 May 2022 (12:00 – 12:15)
This course encourages those who support match officials to consider their skills, personality and character traits. By taking time to consider these key areas provides the opportunity to best understand how they can make best use of the development tools available to them and increase the potential to support others in realising their potential.
Please use the link below to register for the online modules.
For any GMS queries, please check out the support here: https://help.rfu.com/support/home