The format for the England Rugby Refereeing Award course has evolved for the 20/21 season. The course will be delivered via a series of on-demand webinars, followed by two face-to-face days in our locality at the end of the season.
January – Webinar 1
February – Webinar 2
March – Webinar 3
April – Webinar 4
May & June – 2 x Face to Face Days
• Each webinar will include a monthly task to complete in the context of your own refereeing.
• Participants will get access to digital resources to support their refereeing and join a monthly online community of practice for additional support.
• Participants must complete all webinars and associated tasks before May.
• Booking onto the face to face days will open in March.
• No cost to book onto the webinars.
To take part just click on the following link:
AFTER REGISTERING, WEBINAR JOINING INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
IF YOU MISS THE START DATE YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AND CATCH UP WITH THE WEBINARS ON DEMAND.