A highly successful society pre-season Training Day was held on Sunday, 12 August 2018 at Lichfield RFC. The programme for the day offered the 40 members present the opportunity to:
- test their fitness by completing the Yo-yo test
- receive presentations on:
- key refereeing issues to focus on
- the society’s approach to maintaining core values
- the new referee report forms to be used this season
- contribute to sessions on:
- how to develop the society’s new website
- how to use Who’s the Ref as the society’s new appointment system
- a series of pre-selected controversial refereeing scenarios.
Many thanks to all of the presenters for your contributions on the day, namely Claire Antcliffe (RFU MODO), Sarah Toll, Paul Daniels, Neil Chapman, Adam Carpenter and Steve Barr.
For those who were unable to attend or for those who simply wish to see them again, please download today’s two key presentations by clicking on the links below:
A report on the Training Day is available below.
Best wishes to all for the coming 2018/19 season!